There’s a lot to do for bike enthusiasts, families and locals at the Ride4GWAAC festival!
We’ll be taking over Clifton Rugby Club on Sunday 9th July to bring you exhibitions, traders and family activities. There will also be live music and a wide selection of food and drink.
- GWAAC: there will be a special appearance from the GWAAC helicopter and crew.
- Freewheelers EVS: a registered charity that provides a free out-of-hours motorcycle courier service to hospitals in the South West of England.
- Riders Motorcycles: a family run motorcycle dealership specializing in BMW, Ducati and Harley-Davidson, branches in Bristol, Bridgwater and Cardiff.
- The Great Western Chapter: Bristol based Harley Owners Group – people who share a passion for Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
- National Association for Bikers with a Disability: a charity that provides advice and support group to motorcyclists who suffer disabilities due to accident, illness or genetic conditions.
- Avon Advanced Motorcyclist Club: an independent motorcycle club based in Bristol that provides advanced training to ROSPA standards.
- IAM Roadsmart: the UK’s leading road safety charity and advocate, helping to improve driving and riding skills through courses and coaching.
- Airvest: a Yorkshire based ‘specialist protection’ company offering the world’s leading safety equipment.
- Tigers: a motorcycle display team comprised of children aged between 5 and 15.
- Andrews Leisure: the children’s event organizers will be providing children’s party games and a Helter Skelter amusement ride!
- Children’s Inflatables.
- Off-License: a local Police cover band.
- The Rumble: a garage rock band from the Forest of Dean for fans of The Black Keys, The Strypes and The Raconteurs.
- BXLY: a Bristol based alternative band influenced by the likes of The Strokes, Catfish and The Bottlemen and Two Door Cinema Club.
- Sav’s Whippy: an ice-cream van selling a wide range of ice-cream and desserts.
- Streat Pizza: pizza vendors selling wood oven-fired artisan pizzas with a wide range of toppings.
- Little Van Rouge: a catering and bar service operating from a 1956 Citroen HY Van with a wide range of snacks and drinks.
- Hollywood Hotstuff: hot food caterers selling burgers, chips and hot dogs.
- The Candy Floss Shop: candy floss vendor.
Rideout tickets can be purchased today, starting at just £10. Your ticket will guarantee you entry to the festival, as well as the new extended ride out route!